Saturday 1 March 2014

The other Fly Guy

Well I've been given the hurry up to introduce myself to you all...
Gidday, my name is Josh. 22 years ago I was born in Aussie (don't hold it against me though, Cam gives me enough shit daily) and moved to NZ when I was 10. Since day one here I have been chasing trout in local small streams, which has now branched out to catching anything that will take a sharp hook, usually thrown out with a fly rod. I tie flies, like to have a few beers and enjoy a fairly wide range of sports. I do quite enjoy taking photos while I'm out fishing or in the bush as well. A few of them may also find their way onto these pages, in amongst all the other sweet stuff we will be putting up.






I also work at Fish City in Hamilton, though I am there full time, which kinda makes me Cams boss... So if you need anything fishing related or want to try some of the new stuff we will be doing come and see us.
Anyway, enough about work. Keep an eye out for us out and about, getting in on the action.
As Cam said previously. Its not always about the fish you catch, but the places you see and the people you meet along the way and as corny as that is, its the best way to look at it.
Well that's all from me.

Stay tuned for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment